Job description: Campaign Manager/Program Administrator – EcoSikh
Dated: 21 January, 2019
Start date: as early as 1st February, 2019
EcoSikh is a US based 501c (3)* non-profit organisation currently seeking to fill the position of a full- time Campaign Manager based in the Ludhiana area. The incumbent will be a motivated self-starter who has a passion in writing and communication along with deep understanding and commitment to the Environment, and is able to utilize the knowledge of Sikh teachings and principles to inspire, motivate and formulate action plans to drive sustainable actions. The primary focus will be to design and run the campaigns on clean air and other ongoing campaigns under the organisation. The candidate will need to have good expertise in communication in written and verbal, and confidence to meet officers in the governmental, public and private sector. Primarily the campaign will be focused in two cities of Punjab so candidate shall be open to travel once a week at least.
Monthly salary will be 25,000 INR – 35,000 INR, will be determined based on capability, skills and experience. Travel expenses will be compensated by the organisation.
Key responsibilities may include:
• Graduate or Post-Graduate from any field with the desired skills could be considered.
• 2/3 years of working experience preferred
• Preferred resident of Ludhiana or happy to arrange personal accommodation in the city
• Proficiency in English and Punjabi required with good typing skills
• Must have own computer system, valid driving license and auto-mobile for movement within the city
• Knowledge of work style in a non-profit
• The Program Administrator shall work directly under Ravneet Singh (EcoSikh Project Manager)
Important matters to be taken care of:
• CVs without cover letter, proper subject of the email and a picture of the candidate will not be entertained
• Subject of the email should be: Your Full Name + Campaign Manager Ludhiana
Job Period: One-year contract, can be continued up to two years. To be revised at year end, with three months of initial probationary period.