EcoSikh Job in Ludhiana – SED 2022 Campaigner
Internship – World Sikh Environment Day Campaigner
(Part Time, 2 Months Feb and March)
TERMS OF ENGAGEMENT
- The SED intern will assist with all SED and other EcoSikh activities from Feb 1st, 2022 till March 31st 2022
- This is a short term (2 Months) assignment – to assist with all seasonal/event related activity related to Sikh Environment Day 2022
- The incumbent will work directly under the supervision of Ravneet Singh, Project Manager, EcoSikh.
- Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Communication – create, manage and distribute – emails, presentations, flyers and other related material to facilitate the SED celebrations, etc.
- Event management – plan, prepare and host events such as Press conferences, Meetings, Communication releases, etc.
- Manage all channels of communication – including calling, email, online flyers,
ad-hoc campaigns, Facebook, Twitter, EcoSikh website, etc.
- Enrolling and helping Gurdwaras, Organizations and Schools and social groups in India and rest of world to celebrate SED.
- Occasionally you may have to manage speeches and events at Gurdwaras and institutions.
- Recording a database of each communication for future use.
- Enroll local/regional authorities to drive policy change as it relates to the Environment
- The intern will be given a stipend of $250 per month, plus reimbursement for any out of pocket expenses related to performing their role/managing SED
- A report summarizing targets, progress and achievements is required to be submitted to the FaithInvest & EcoSikh Board outlining results achieved through the 2022 SED action plan.
Interested candidates can send their resume to “[email protected]” with subject – “Job – SED Campaigner” along with suitable cover letter explaining their intent.