Celebrate Sikh Environment Day 2023 #March14
Celebrate Sikh Environment Day #March14
– Guru Har Rai, 7th Sikh Guru’s GURTAGADDI DAY – 7 Simple Ways to save nature and Mother Earth!
1) Organize Green spiritual program (diwan) – read and sing Gurbani with nature theme from Guru Granth Sahib and talk about Guru Har Rai Ji’s teachings.
2) Plant a forest – increase greenery.
3) Organize nature walk or bicycle rally.
4) Reduce plastic use and Start recycle program at Gurdwara, office or at home.
5) Organize Organic Langar and make a commitment to eat and grow Organic food.
6) Make Gurdwara, home or office energy efficient by using LED bulbs and more energy efficient appliances.
7) Spread the word – organize educational programs and seminars on environment and nature revival.
Guru Har Rai ji is the 7th Sikh Guru(1630-1631) who taught his followers to have deep sensitivity towards nature and other living beings. He established a herbal garden and a wild life refuge in Kiratpur Sahib in Punjab.
Let us do everything to pay tribute to him! For more information +91 87280 05800 (Abhineet Kaur)
Share the video and spread the word…ਵੀਡੀਓ ਨੂੰ ਸਾਂਝਾ ਕਰੋ ਅਤੇ ਦੂਜਿਆਂ ਨੂੰ ਵੀ ਦੱਸੋ|